The NRA Basic Shotgun Course will familiarize the student with the correct operation and maintenance all types of shotguns, along with teaching the student how to handle and shoot them safely. The course is perfect for the new shotgun owner and serves as an introductory skills course for other more advanced hunting or competitive skeet/trap shooting courses.
1. Shotgun Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling
2. Ammunition Knowledge and the Fundamental of Safe Shotgun Operations
3. Fundamentals of Shotgun Marksmanship
5. Proper Cleaning and Storage of all types of Shotguns
4. Firing the First Shots
6. Shooting Sports and related activities along with advice on selection of a shotgun